Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sexy Smooth

I can't resist saying more about my new "machine". It's so buttery, I just can't get enough of it! I'd recommend a 29er to anyone. Even short people-I'm only 5'1 and a half (very important, emphasizing that half inch, when you're short as me). It floats over anything rough and you can't even tell it's a hard tail unless you are actually sitting heavily on the saddle. It's actually smoother than my full-suspension Santa Cruz (and a 1.4 lbs lighter). I can't wait to race it. That'll be Rim Nordic on the 27th, and then Naked Crow Mtn Bike Challenge on Aug 3rd. See ya all there! (and then you can ogle over my bike to humor me).

Here's a cute non-sequitur picture to add interest, since this blog doesn't seem to be extremely interesting (but I better not hear anyone agreeing with that statement!) I snapped this picture near the Los Olivos race earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment