Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Debut Into the Expert Field

Well, I knew I wasn't ready to upgrade, but didn't quite realize how unready I was.

Cal State #1 Bonelli Park:

Keysville Classic, Kernville:

NMBS #1 Fontana:Oh, well, I'm just stoked to be racing. It certainly ain't gettin me down to not be podiuming. I now have something to grow into. By the end of the season I should be beating one or two experts and I'll be happy. With results like these, the only place I can go is up!
I'm starting to realize I need to actually TRAIN (like with an actual plan and some structure to my riding instead of just riding whenever) (oh, and having a coach probably wouldn't hurt!-seems like most all the experts do.)

In other news, this boy got a chance to stretch his legs out on some snow-less ground. Must be a relief to see actual dirt and flowers and temperatures above 50 or whatever you're getting!

The Subie Fisher semi-pro's looked pretty slick in arguably the best kit out there!

And to top it off, Matt sure showed those California pretty boys how it's done in Texas when he laid the smack down in Short Track today and took the bronze. It's a toss up what's better: his third place finish or some snazzy kits. I don't know, you decide.

3 comments:

  1. Kits look 10 times better on the podium than they do off so... Matt's rags looked like riches to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having fun and not stressing about it!

    ReplyDelete